Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
151 Doctors are Online

What to do for chronic ear and throat infection ?

sir my mother has some infection in ear . there is th presence of some pus in the ear from 15 days. there is pain in throat also. we had consulted a doctor but there is no outcome of his treatment. pls help me..
Asked On : Sun, 17 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  121
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
ENT Specialist 's  Response
Hi Rupali,

Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum,
You need to consult a good ENT specialist to examine the ear thoroughly and treat accordingly. If there is no previous history of ear discharge it can be a fungal infection which is causing this problem. Regarding the throat pain, it needs an evaluation again to tell you what exactly is causing the throat pain.

Good Luck
Dr. Naveen Kumar
Answered: Sun, 17 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor