Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

What to apply for peeled skin to regain normal color and smoothness ?

Hi, I have applied garlic on my cheecks and got my skin burnt and peeled around 3 months back.Now my skin is creamish to pinkish colour .It looks awkward.Please tell me some remedy to make my skin look as normal skin in the affected area.I consulted dermatologist but he said we cannot say about the skin.It may cure naturally but it is already 3 months.Please tell me the solution so that my skin heal soon as normal skin.
Asked On : Tue, 16 Aug 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  130
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi sweety,

Welcome to HCM.
Avoid rubbing the cheeks frequently. Wash the face regularly with warm water so that the circulation in the area improves, helping in restoration of the original colour. Apply NOMARKS cream, which is available in all medical shops.
Don't worry, the skin colour will be restored gradually.
Wish you all the best.
Answered: Tue, 16 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Padma Saikia's  Response
Hi Sweety,
Welcome to HCM.
Read your problem,since the skin is burnt it takes very long time to cure and the repair process should happen on its own.You can just use a moisturiser on it, nothing much can be done as your dermatologist has told.
Answered: Tue, 16 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor