What the symptoms of high BP ?

Just wondering what the symptoms of high blood pressure are?
Sun, 18 Jul 2010
's  Response
They say that there are no symptoms. However I was getting really bad headaches and dizzy spells, which is way I went to the doctor. My blood pressure was so high I was given medication straight away. I have my blood pressure checked every 2 weeks until they get the mediction at the right dose. It is advisable to have regular blood pressure checks as most people get no symptoms.
debbie's  Response
my son is experiencing pain in his whole arm and wrist all day with tingling , no neck pain, can it be his blood preesure and then had a shooting pain and was a headache but went away
pleaae help