What the exact use of this tablet Suprox sr ?

Hi! what the use of taking Suprox sr from 6 to 7 month of pregnancy? what the exact use of this tablet?
Tue, 26 Jul 2011
Diseases and Conditions ,   ,  
's  Response
Suprox sr s a uterine relaxant it helps in preventing premature labour and it is a peripheral vasodilator so improves the blood circulation in mother so in excessive doses it increases heart rate.but on usual doses there is no problem in it.
hii welcome to health care magic.see suprox sr is for uterine relaxtant to prevent premature uterine contrction or premature labour.don't worry it is safe in pregnancy.
thanks
dr.dhara
dhara.shah84@yahoo.in
General Surgeon Dr. Rajinder Bajoria's  Response
Hello
Suprox-SR contains is a uterine relaxant which helps in preventing pre-mature uterine contractions or premature labour. It does not harm foetus as such but it can cause maternal tachycardia . in high dose, it can cause various maternal cardiac complications.

‘Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries, “Wish you Good Health and trouble free speedy recovery”