What tests should should one in early twenties take for the symptoms like rapid heartbeats, frequent UT I's,chest pain,fatigue and mood swings ?

I am female, 24 yrs old, 99 pounds ( average for me), 5 2, normal bp is 95/65. I started having blackouts and seizures in Dec 2008, which happened once a month every 3-4 months. They started with my heart racing and shallow breathing; during the seizures it felt as if my heart may pop it was beating so fast. I have not had this happened since Nov 2010, but I am still have chest pain that starts near my heart and leads down my left arm and hand. I also get heart flutters sometimes that are so noticable that it s hard to breathe and I feel as if I will pass out. I have been tested for electrolyte imbalance , diabetes , thyroid and blood sugar problems, and anemia; everything was normal except my blood level was right at normal. A hospital stated that I had a first degree AV heart block , but the echo cardiogram thru my general doc came back within normal limits. I have seen 4 doctors and 2 hositals about my symptoms, but the only explanation I get is that I am dehydrated, which doesn t make sense ( I am constantly drinking water and juice) and how could I become that seriously dehydrated so quickly? I have no insurance and cannot afford anymore testing, but I am so scared of the chest pain, I am too young. Other symptoms include: foul smelling urine, fatigue, weak spells, frequent UTI, chest pain with left side stomach pain, heartburn , mood swings (irritation). Any suggestions so maybe I can get specific tests??
Wed, 25 Jan 2012