Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

What test we have to do for a sugar and BP patient ?

I want to take my dad for Body check he is 60 yr ols and having sugar and BP. what are check we need to go
Asked On : Fri, 11 Feb 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  133
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
Blood tests which can be done are complete blood count, fasting blood sugar, post-prandial blood sugar, glycosylated hemoglobin, lipid profile, renal profile, ECG and chest X ray. It is also important to get the eyes checked by a retina specialist especially if he's been a known diabetic for 10 years.
Answered: Fri, 11 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor