Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

What tablets should I take to regulate periods?

hi. i am 21 year old i am unmarried . i have periods problem from last 4 years but i took medican from my country not from usa its was (tab.proguloton.( ESTRADIOL VALERATE NORGESTREL) when i seach here on google the first tablete says (progyluton) its a same as (proguloton) for regulte the periods . or plzzzzzzz yu can tell me any tablets for regulating periods
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  28
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
Thanks for the query.I would suggest you to get evaluated for the irregularity of periods.It could be some hormonal imbalance due to various reasons like PCOS, problems withThyroid hormone etc.If you consult a gynaecologist she might ask for a pelvic ultrasound and some blood tests for serum thyroid hormone,prolactin levels.Based on the reports you might require cyclical pills containing oestrogen and progesterone for a minimum of 3 months.please consult a gynaecologist because the underlying problem has be addressed,otherwise you might have troubles with conception once you are married.all the best
Answered: Thu, 5 Sep 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor