Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
132 Doctors are Online

What tablets should I take for HIV as I am also having cholesterol ?

i am 52 y old male i m leaving in africa i discover that i am in HIV and the same time i got cholesterol the last test of cholesterol was220 i m not fat . but whitch tablets of hiv treatment i have to use in my case. thank you
Asked On : Wed, 23 Feb 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  70
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
hi,thanks for query.Only measurement of serum cholesterol is not important,please go for complete lipid profile,level of triglycerides,HDL and LDL is important,if this are abnormal you need to tablets.Please watch your diet and control amount of fat that you consume.Do regular exercise which is equally important.
wishing you good helath.
Answered: Tue, 9 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor