Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
127 Doctors are Online

What tablet should I take to get my periods ?

hi i am already delayed for about 6days now i think i am pregnant i am not yet ready for this what will i do what medicine will you suggest to have my period?thanks pls help me..
Asked On : Tue, 1 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  126
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Lab Tests
General Surgeon 's  Response
First of all confirm the pregnancy by testing UPT(Urine for pregnancy test. Then get confirm it is intrauterine pregnancy by getting sonography done.If the pregnancy is intrauterine & under 7 weeks you can take medicine for the termination of pregnancy after consultation with your gynecologist . MTP pills are available under different names in the market. After MTP pills you again need sonography to rule out whether it is complete or not (RPOC).Disclaimer
Answered: Tue, 1 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor