What symptoms do skin rash ,dizziness,fatigue and recurring fever indicate ?

Hi, I am a seventeen year old girl and I have developed a rash on my stomach that has began to spread up to my upper arm. I first developed this rash when I was twelve. I didn t think much of it, but now since it has began to spread it has become a concern. It is flaky and very itchy. Even after I apply lotion it is still very itchty. They are brown-ish circles. It has just recently began to increase in itchiness. In the past month I have felt very sick. I have never in my life fainted, but I came very close two times. I began to black out and become dizzy. I almost completley passed out I was sweating profusely and then I sat down and I was fine. I had no anxiety ..I was fine all day and I had eaten..I made sure of it. My eating habits are very healthy. My knees were not locked. I have no idea what brought this spell on. Also, I have been feeling a litte depressed, more than usual, recently as well. Very tired, regardless of how much sleep I get... I have been running a fever on and off all month..and just feeling sick as well. I never get sick. I have also been expericing more headaches. Lupus crossed my mind, but I am unsure if I am just jumping to conclusions...also diabetes crossed my mind, that runs in my family. I was unsure what category to put this in... Anyways, I was just hoping for a diagnosis and what steps I should take to get rid of my symptoms.. Thank you so much...
Wed, 25 Jan 2012