Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
151 Doctors are Online

What stage of breast cancer does my mother have ?

Hello Dr.My mother done biopsy and her report says that clear shows cohesive sheets and groups acitical cells in nuccinus and haemorrhagic background the cells are nucleomegaly, hyperchromasia hence prominent nucleoli mammary carninoma OPNION: +ve for maligant cell epithelial malignant Please let me know her stage of breast cancer
Asked On : Fri, 2 Sep 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  47
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Cardiologist 's  Response
H i well come to Hcm.
without knowing details of the disease spread, no of glands involved, spread to other
oragans etc are also to be consider for staging the grade. Some more details will
help to decise the stage and to decide the stage chemotherapist will help you much
more because selection of drug, combination of drugs duration of drugs to be given
etc depends on the stage and type of malignancy. Thanks
Answered: Fri, 2 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor