Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
133 Doctors are Online

What solution is there for my behaviour ?

Hi.iam 20 year old man and i have allergy problem last 8 year.and last one week i have feeling like tenseness ,tussle in my chest . last friday i have done asthma test . the result was normal. now am taking homeopathy i have feeling tenseness and tussle what i have to do? is this going to asthma?
Asked On : Mon, 13 Jun 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  68
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
Allopath (antibiotics) will not give permanent cure;
I would recommend you
Nutrilite products for permanent cure

Nutrilite triple guard – will help in improve immune system and cure asthma
(1 day – 3-3-3 tablet, 2 day 3-3 tablet, from 3 to 15 days 3 tab one time)
Give break for 10-15 days and give above course for total 2-3 time based on improvement level with below food supplements
I will suggest you for minimum 2 times.

Nutrilite Concentrated fruit & vegetables – fight with all kind of allergy
from 1 to 15 days 2 tablet daily

Nutrilite BiOc (Vitamin C) –
from 1 to 15 days 3 tablet daily

Nutrilite Protein powder with milk or water – 10 gm daily

I had very serious problem and I am cured with in two months.

All these products are pure & natural and I have personally used for self and daughter.
If you need more information so mail to so that I will give you cell no of certified Nutritionist who recommended this to us for more understanding.
No doubt this will cost you more than medicine for two months course but it is really worth it.
Some important thing is you have to do are
1) 5 min regular exercise
2) Regularly have to take above food supplements as suggested.

I am engineer and working in pharmaceutical company as Manager.
My intension behind this write up is to give me self satisfaction by providing and helping people to get permanent cure.
you will not get above products in market If you need more information so mail me for more details you can reach me on “”
I will give you details of certified Nutritionist who recommended & provided these to me.

Answered: Thu, 16 Jun 2011
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
Thanks for query.
It seems that you have got allergic bronchitis,
Find out the allergy causing this problem,
Go for blood for Eosinophilia as it may cause this problem.If it is there simple one course of Hetrazan will give relief.
ok and bye.
Answered: Mon, 13 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor