Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
138 Doctors are Online

What solution is there for kidney problem ?

hi ,my husban s is 45 years old, weight 57kg after hemodialysis , hight 5 feet 7 inch and has both kidney faliure currently he is on there any way to take him off dialysis.he has been on hemodialysis for seven months, was uncomfortable with that ,consequently he started getting weak,but now with capd he has started gaining weight and also signs of weakness are going down.he can t walk because vascular problem in right leg , vascular surgent operation that but after hemodialysis his no change weight only right may 20kg ,he is a bp patient and his sodium critnene is around current 4.6 .but may i request any method which u can recomend by which his kidneys can start working again or he can be taken off dialysis, because 2years he can not work, i can not bear his treatment, please advice. effect both eye, already taken laser in both eyes since 3years. we are Bangladeshi. thank u.
Asked On : Tue, 14 Jun 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  117
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
General Surgeon 's  Response
Hello and welcome to healthcaremagic forum.
The only effective treatment at this stage of renal failur is kidney transplant which will allowe your husband to take off from dialysis. As he is diabetis he will also require pancreas transplant.
Best wishes for your health.
Answered: Tue, 14 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor