Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

What solution is there for early ejaculation ?

i am 45 year old with 2childeren during sex i ejacculate quickly what can i do i am 45 year old male with 2 kids during sex i ejaculate quickly and lost my erection immediatelyl.
Asked On : Sun, 3 Jul 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  159
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Psychiatrist 's  Response
This problem is called premature ejaculation. The most common cause of this is anxiety. There are many techniques (both medicines and behaviour therapy) to overcome this problem. Consult a psychiatrist for a proper evaluation and treatment.
Answered: Sun, 3 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
Thanks for query,
Before sex you go for fore play so your partner get sexually excited,nearly reaching climax.Then you start sex so if you ejaculate,your partner will be satisfied.
Take tablet Viagra after consulting doctor,this will be very effective for early ejaculation.
ok and bye.
Answered: Sun, 3 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor