What should i take to increase digestion and immune system ?

Iam planning to take juices,Fruits,Sprouts and Honey water with lemon.iam not taking Food like rice,curries and other junk stuff.will it helps me to increase digestion and Immune system.this is just for 1month period. please advice
Thu, 29 Dec 2011
Hello.
Thanks for choosing this forum. The diet regime which you have chosen will certainly help in improving the digestion and the immune system of the body in the most natural way without using any supplements. Also just add enough fluid intake to your list. Regards.