What should i eat to get baby fair complexion?

what should i eat to get baby fair complextion .i am running eight month now
Wed, 20 Apr 2011
Infertility Specialist 's  Response
Hi
Welcome to HealthcareMagic
Color of skin is genetically predetermined. It depends upon skin color of parents. No foods or supplements have proved to improve skin color. Keep taking healthy and nutritious food for healthy baby. take care.

General & Family Physician Dr. Sheetal's  Response

A child's complexion is determined largely by genetic factors. If you or your husband have a fair complexion, your child is likely to have a fair complexion as well.

There is nothing you can do to ensure that your unborn child has a fair complexion.

Hope I have answered your query.

2 users find this helpful