Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
172 Doctors are Online

What should i do to get a relief from constant chest pain ?

im 20 years old i have chest pain how to avoid it Hey, I m a 20 yr old female I ve been havin chest pain it s kinda in the middle down ways to the right, I ve had ekgs, X-rays, and blood work. But everything came back normal. Should I worry about anything? Please help it s scary and I have real bad anxiety and it scares me. What should I do? I ve been to the hospital more times than I can count!
Asked On : Mon, 30 May 2011
Answers:  4 Views:  95
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi Dear,
Welcome to HCM.
Since you have consulted a Doctor and had complete examination, you can confidently ignore it. Most likely it is muscular pain caused by your anxiety which makes your chest muscles tense. Do not consume any pain killers, simply ignore it and it will go away.
Answered: Mon, 30 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
if all your investigations are normal, then nothing to worry. It may be due to dyspepsia. Avoid oilly spicy food. Eat little at frequent interval. Take homoepathy medicine - Lycopodium 200 - 2 drops daily morning in empty stomach.
Answered: Mon, 30 May 2011
  User's Response
This type of complaint can many a times be due to hyperacidity, gas, and anxiety.
Be regular with your meals, keep bowels clear, have morning walk. You just need antacid. Amongst herbs we recommend use of asfoteda in meals to prevent such spasm.
Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul
Answered: Mon, 30 May 2011
  Anonymous's Response
Thanks, It just scares me cause my heartbeat right now feels slow and it feels abnormal to me but I don't kno I think I just need to stop worrying so much. But thanks again.
Answered: Mon, 30 May 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor