Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
195 Doctors are Online

What should i do in shoulder dislocation ?

hi doctor iam 19 years old , iam male and i suffer from shoulder dislocation in both sides , it happened to me 10 times approximately , and i have done physiotherapy but to no avail , could u tell me what should i do pleaz ? thank u ,,
Asked On : Mon, 22 Aug 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  100
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
As you have recurrent dislocation of the shoulder joints you require Arthroscopic surgery of both the joints.
Consult orthopedic surgeon and seek advice.
Physiotherapy will not work.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Mon, 22 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
You can go for Pectoralis ans shoulder muscle exercise for strengthening of these muscles from your physical trainer bu there is all chances of dislocation by doing these exercise.
Do not worry about surgery,this is not open surgery.
Answered: Mon, 22 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor