Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
189 Doctors are Online

What should i do for sex erection with diabetic at the age of 47 ?

my age is 47 and i have problem of errection .iam a diabetic also please advice
Asked On : Wed, 1 Jun 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  150
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi,thanks for query.I will add something to what my colleagues has already written nicely.There is a direct co relation between erectile dysfunction and cardiac problems.Please get your lipid profile and done and talk to your doctor.You have be very careful about cardiac problems also.Do regular exercise,control your sugar and please talk to your doctor about statins and aspirin if you are not taking.bye.
Answered: Wed, 1 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Shainaz Arif Kaware's  Response
Hello salman;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
Diabetes is a disease which causes degenerative changes in our body and the common thing is diabetic neuropathy where the nerves that help to feel sensation get destroyed and it causes problem in erection and disturbs sex life.The damage caused is irreversible and a diabetic patient has to take a multivitamin which helps in reducing the effect of diabetes on nerves.As for erection problem consult your diabetologist and tell him your problem so that he can write medicines which will help you to get good erection and these medicines can be takes as advised by your doctor and your problem will be solved.
Answered: Wed, 1 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor