What should i do for pimple like bumps with yeast infection ?

Hello, I am a 27 year old female. I just went to the doctor s last week and was diagnosed with a yeast infection, bacterial vaginosis , and cervicitis. While I was getting my exam done the doctor discovered one bump that had looked like it was scratched open at the bottom V opening of my vagina. She took a sample and its in the process of getting tested for herpes . Today I noticed a pimple like bump in the inside of my labia, when I touched it it seemed itchy and tender, being the person I am I scratched it and now it looks just like the other sore that is currently residing at the bottom opening of my vagina. I ve read up on a few things but I would like to get a bit of piece of mind while I m waiting on my test results from the bump. Could the bump be related to the yeast infection, or is it definitely herpes? It doesn t sound like herpes because of the isolation of just 2 bumps. Any input would be very helpful, thanks.
Tue, 10 May 2011