Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
183 Doctors are Online

What should i do for pimple like bumps with yeast infection ?

Hello, I am a 27 year old female. I just went to the doctor s last week and was diagnosed with a yeast infection, bacterial vaginosis , and cervicitis. While I was getting my exam done the doctor discovered one bump that had looked like it was scratched open at the bottom V opening of my vagina. She took a sample and its in the process of getting tested for herpes . Today I noticed a pimple like bump in the inside of my labia, when I touched it it seemed itchy and tender, being the person I am I scratched it and now it looks just like the other sore that is currently residing at the bottom opening of my vagina. I ve read up on a few things but I would like to get a bit of piece of mind while I m waiting on my test results from the bump. Could the bump be related to the yeast infection, or is it definitely herpes? It doesn t sound like herpes because of the isolation of just 2 bumps. Any input would be very helpful, thanks.
Asked On : Mon, 9 May 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  309
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
yeast infection are not painful.
herpes may occur in single or two lesion.
u might have bacterial folliculitis.
wait for report
apply just antibiotic cream twice a day
Answered: Tue, 10 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor