Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps

143 Doctors Online
Owl Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 18 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

What should i do for overdose on Microgynon 50 ?

Hi well I m not on any contraception because I m married and don t like the pill. I was give microgynon 50ed yesterday as emergency contraception. I was also given antibiotics for a real bad ear infection . In less than 24 hours I have had 8 microgynon 15 nurophen ( really really painful ear infection) 3 antibiotics 2 sudafed 1 duromine I feel really spaced out and shaky nauseated, stomach pains and just feel sleep, dizzy and that fainting feeling.
Sun, 15 May 2011
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
this may because of gastitice induced by antibiotics and painkiller. take antacid like rhanitidin or pantaprezole before food. avoid spicy oily food.Dont take any painkiller if you have no pains.complit your antibiotics corse.check for urine pregnancy test by UPT kit.
OBGYN Dr. Rakhi Tayal's  Response
Thanks for choosing HealthcareMagic forum.
You have really taken the excessive medication due to which you are facing so many side effects.Stomach pains are due to excessive intake of pain killers. Sleepy and nausea is due to microgynon. So now just give yourself a break from medicines.
Hope I have answered your query. I will be available if you have any further queries.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal

I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....