Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
125 Doctors are Online

What should i do for numbness in arm and headache ?

23yrs old in I have Numbness In Arm+ Tension Headache went to the hosiptal because I thought it could be a stroke, but was told that wasn t the problem what can this be
Asked On : Fri, 15 Jul 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  151
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
At this age there is no appear ant reason for numbness in the arm.
It is possible that you might have extra cervical rib giving rise to this problem.
Go for X ray cervical region and find out the cause.
Take vit B1,B6,B12 tablet.
ohk and bye.
Answered: Fri, 15 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor