Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
131 Doctors are Online

What should i do for indigestion and acidity ?

hi i m 40yrs old male. ht 5,7 wt 72kg.i m non vege. whenever i take spicy food,alcohol,and heavy food after the intervals of few days i have the problem of burning sensation at the end of food pipe,sometimes the pain spreads all over the chest area,neither ican pass wind.plz advice
Asked On : Thu, 4 Aug 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  268
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response
do you have any sour eructation.its acidity.i advice you to stop drinking and taking spicy food.take your meal on time it can be solve by improoving your dietry habit.
thanks for contacting healthcare magic
Answered: Thu, 4 Aug 2011
  Anonymous's Response
,welcome to health care magic
your liver and intestine are very sensitive so avoid spicy and junk food ,,drink plenty of water,one glass lauki juice daily for 10 days ,,,and have your food on time..
take care
Answered: Thu, 4 Aug 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor