Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
168 Doctors are Online

What should i do for follicle rupture, after growth increased to 12.8mm ?

Hi on my 9 day i was given an FSH injection for the follicle rupture as in my last cycle the growth stopped at 8MM however this time after taking the injection the growth increased to 12.8mm but it is same since 16th day and today is my 20th day please tell me what to do.
Asked On : Sun, 22 May 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  143
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
  User's Response

Welcome to HealthcareMagic.

If you are on any hormonal oral medication ,take it as prescribed.Did you get a scan done today ? was there any egg released?The chances of pregnancy depend on egg release and when it it happens with fertilization pregnancy occurs.This process needs lot of support from hormone levels in body.
I request you to fetch us few more details about this for a better advice.

Take care.
Answered: Sun, 22 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor