Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
167 Doctors are Online

What should i do for constant tired with head aches ?

hey; I ve had this high temperature for a few days that comes and goes, I don t get really hot though. But I ve had tiredness for months, and I m constantly tired now. I ve had aches in my bones and a pain on my left side near my ribs. can I just wait for this to pass? I takevitamins to help, but it s not working. advise me what I should do if the temperature persists.thanks.
Asked On : Thu, 27 Oct 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  174
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello.Welcome to HCM forum.These types of PUOs ( pyrexia of unknown origin) become tricky sometimes.You have to get basic tests like hemogram to advanced tests like CT abdomen and chest done.Consult a good physician for the proper investigations and treatment.Thanks and good luck.
Answered: Fri, 28 Oct 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
hi,thanks for query.Persistence of fever beyond few days needs proper investigation and evaluation.Please visit your primary care physician and get your self properly examined.Take light diet,plenty of fluids orally and take proper rest.
wishing you good health.
Answered: Thu, 27 Oct 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor