Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
121 Doctors are Online

What should i do for allergic cough ?

Sir, i am Micky, age-22, i have a problem of alergic cough from last month, n i got some tab. n syrup from my doctor but coughing is not finished yet.... ! tel me da soliution sir..?
Asked On : Sun, 22 May 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  130
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
ENT Specialist 's  Response
HI ,

welcome to healthcaremagic,

First of all get a GBP ( general blood picture done), u might be suffering from, eosinophilia.

FOR this you will have to take DEC with anti worm therapy. Consult a ENT Surgeon, for further treatment.


Answered: Sun, 22 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor