Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
131 Doctors are Online

What should i do for a constant runny and blocked nose ?

Im 17 female, i have a constant runny/blocked nose. It seems to be year round and iv always had it. It goes away for at most 2 or 3 days but it always comes back.It usually just appears out of nowhere. Its starting to interfer with my exams. Is there something i can do to stop it? should i consult a doctor?
Asked On : Wed, 30 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  159
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response

Hello and welcome to healthcare magic!!!
I would suggest you consult a ent specialist soon and from your symptoms it looks like you are suffering from allergic rhinitis which has become common in the cities recently due to air pollution. The doctor will try and find the cause for the same and treat you.
Answered: Wed, 30 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor