What should do With indigestion problem?

I have indigestion and running around the doctor, please help me... :(
Thu, 4 Oct 2012
Drug/Medication ,  
hello

thanks for choosing healthcare magic

Dyspepsia as we call it in medical terms is a wide spectrum of disease with a number of symptoms such as indigestion , heart burn , bloating feeling etc.

The cause of which could be as basic as an unhealthy life style, stress , bacterial infection, drug usage such as pain killers , steroids .

First of all
1. Healthy food habits .
2. avoid spicy food and outside food
3.Do not starve yourself and do not overeat

In case there is no remedy with these simple steps you need to start on antacids , proton pump inhibitors

You can take the following medication for abouta month and see

Tab . Pantoprazole 40 mg once daily , half hour before breakfast .

If you have already tried the above medication with no relief then you might have to get an endoscopy done to know the exact cause .

A gastro enterologist will be able to guide you on the necessity of a anti H. Pylori medication (antibiotics)

hope i have answered your quesstion
General & Family Physician Dr. JItendra Sharma's  Response
Exercise regularly, Curtail on your habits (smoking, drinking, carbonated drinks, tea and coffee). Be regular with your diet, have more of vegetables and fruits (Avoid oily and spicy food) . Drink plenty of water.

If this does not suffice your problem, please get yourself evaluated
benevolentsabi's  Response
Hi folks.... what I am suggesting is that we should stop eating spicy & oily food & a big NO..No.. to the outside food. I hate smoking & drinking like Hell............ so I don't have the probs.................................. Along with it..........do some Yoga+exercise... May be Sexercise is not that beneficial.. Ciao.
Pediatrician Dr. Suryakanta Baraha's  Response
Exercise regularly,drink more water. take more fibre and fruits.
  Anonymous's Response
Anonymous's  Response
dont Run arround the doctors,stuck up with only one doctor to whome you trust best,

your problame wil go.
badboy's  Response
Take medicines like chitrakadi vati,agnitundi vati with abhayarista. Undergo therapies like virechana,vamana. Take lot of vegetables and fruits. Drink plenty of warm water. Keep your bowels clean. Do simple physical exercises and walking. Avoid spicy,fried,heavy stuffs.
dipti's  Response
hi chandra,stop wearing tight tee shirts.Less spicy food,food on time should help u as well. syrup gelusil mps should help u as well.
Looka's  Response
Poor chap, Take Aristozyme syrup 10 ml 15 min before every serving of food. Run to lose weight. Dont run around doctors, he he he he he...
nihar's  Response
hi guys,avoid having too coffee or tea.strictly no alcohol or smoking as well.
raj's  Response
most of the advises are ok but i don't find the reason why has he suggested gelusil.??????