Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

What should be the treatment for knee , thy,& back pain ?

hello sir, I am 27 years old mail not married, I have pain in left knee , thy,& back pain since many months & bone sound is coming from left knee and elbow..I visited to orthopaedic ,he examine to me and has given plus, Xtracal, daily once for a month, I am using this tablets from 20 days but not cure yet..please advise me what should be done to control this
Asked On : Tue, 26 Jul 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  165
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Physical Therapist or Physiotherapist 's  Response
hi,welcome to HCM,your symptoms need to be evaluated, get a dexa scan done with serum calcium and CBC etc. than show the report to an orthopedics.
Answered: Tue, 26 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
hi,thanks for query.Most probably at your age nothing major is expected,you should be having some postural pain,means you working or sleeping style may not be proper which puts undue pressure on the part and leads to pain.The tablet given to you are vitamin and calcium tablets,so its deficiency is also likey.Do not worry continue with medicines and do some regular exericise after the pain subsides and permission from your doctor,to avoid having this again.
wishing you good health.
Answered: Tue, 26 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor