Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
129 Doctors are Online

What should be the proper diet for a person who has acidity?

i am suffering from acidtity . i got very pain in my stumak. it repeated twice in a month. what can i doi?which food can i eat? i am fearing that somebody says it may be alsar. and endoscope. i am fearing. suma
Asked On : Mon, 10 Jan 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  217
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi, Acidity or Indigestion or Peptic Ulcer symptoms are mostly similar, try avoid deep fried
fatty food, no Chocolate, No Tea or coffee or Carbonated drinks on empty stomach,
breakfast by 08:00 is a must, sleep well, take Ranitidine 150mg(cheapest and lest side effects) every 12 hours before meals for 2 weeks.
Answered: Mon, 10 Jan 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor