Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
146 Doctors are Online

What should be the dosage of duphaston prescribed for irregular periods ?

I am 26. Been married for 7 months .. I suffered from irregular menstrual cycle . Through the analysis there was a rise in the hormone prolactin . Dowa and took .. And the level drops to reduce natural ... The doctor gave me medicine Duphaston 5 days of the menstrual cycle. Pill every day until the end of the drug ... But I read on the net should be given the drug after a period of ovulation after 14 ... What do I do now؟
Asked On : Thu, 1 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  288
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
  User's Response
Thank for asking to HCM
I can understand your concern I would like to advise you that you have to follow the instruction given by your doctor, because Doctor only the know the history and exact clinical diagnosis and not the pharma company, pharma company has to follow the rules and norms, hope this information helps you, have good day.
Answered: Fri, 21 Mar 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor