What should be normal tsh level for 1 month old baby ?

What should be normal tsh level for 1 month old baby. Plz reply fast.
Mon, 20 Jun 2011

The normal TSH level for1 month old baby is .9 to 7.7microunits/millilitre
Thanks

Hi, I am a 26 years old female. I recently tested had my thyroid tests and the results are T3 - 1.90 pg/ml T4 - 0.26 ng/dl TSH 3rd generation - more than 100 mIu/ml. I consulted a doctor and was asked to take thyrox tablet for a month. I would like to know is my condition serious as the TSH levels are way over the normal range. Thanks in advance

hello doctor , i am 16 year old girl having hypothyroidism from last 5 years. i was asked to take 50/75 mcg thyronorm on alternate days.as after doing tsh for 8 or 9 times each after the interval of about 6 months during these 5 years,the report were normal all the time. My doctor insisted me to decrease my medicine in initial days and then to stop the medicine for 45 days now my T4 is 96.90 and TSH is 8.17 my doctor has asked me to stop the thyronorm for next three month and then go for tsh and tpo test i wanted to ask you that is tpo a kind of blood test and should i really need to follow with the medicine ?

Hi, i am 28 yrs old lady with one 2 year old daughter. my TSH level has incresed by 5.59mlU/L. how safe it is? secondly, i want to conceive for second baby, what precautions should i take? what medicines and excersice or food suppliments i should take to bring it to normal?

Recent questions on  Thyroid disease

I am living in Bangalore temporarily and have Fibromyalgia. I have been reading that the underlying cause can be due to an under active thyroid. I was doing better but recently began to feel much worse. I don t know what to do or who to see here in the city.

hai iam 40yrs old lady having thyroid and bp and for the past 20 days my bp was shooting and i had med yesterday only and today though it has reduced i have more palpatation and my pulse rate is very high as 110 and i also have lungs problem for which i take medicines in need help me out for how to continue medication and what is the normal pulse rate

I had a baby 18 months ago and previous to that suffered from Hyperthyroid due to a virus. I was suffering from significant tachycardia and excessive sweating at that time. RAI Uptake was done etc, Virus resolved rendering my thyroid now Hypoactive for the last 4 years. I am currently taking Synthroid 150mcg. I have been a runner my entire life however first trimester complications caused that to cease. I am not just getting back into it and training for a half marathon. I have noted that my heart rate even after 5 minutes of running is around 186 bpm. I went to my GP to have my TSH and T4 checked to be sure I wasn t over medicated. Everything was normal. His response to this high BPM was to add a Beta-blocker. I have leary of taking it because I have read it will greatly affect my performance while running. I also get a quivering type feeling here and there through out the day in my heart. I get extremely flush almost purple in my face when running. I m wondering if there could something significantly more wrong than the thyroid affect as my GP has mentioned. I asked for a stress test and he said I didn t need one. I am 34 years old, slightly overweight still from post-partum. no other medical conditions, no history of any previous medical conditions other than Gestational Induced Hypertension and ecclampsia which clearly has resolved and Gestational Diabetes which also resolved.

I had thyroid surgery several years ago and my Thyroid was removed, a months later and my vocal cords callapsed and were shown open, this was in 2005. Lately I have lose my voice and I am having a hard time breathing; in the past 6 months. There is no soreness redness or swelling. I have had my primaire care physician examined me and there is good air flow in my lungs.

Hi. A few days ago I started experiencing heart palpitations. I feel my heart fluttering in my chest and throat. It doesn't happen when I am moving around. It starts when I sit down, upright on the couch or in a chair. It stops when I lie down or...

I recently got AMA - Anti Microsomal Antibody test done. The range was supposed to be 34 as Positive. My reading showed a Value of 91. The lab person said this is very high. Can you plz let me know If I need to get any further tests done to know...

Thank you. About three weeks ago, I noticed a slight redness of skin at throat area. It waned and is now back on all over the front of my neck. The skin seems puffed and is very red. No small or large bumps on skin. My throat is mildly sore.