What should be normal tsh level for 1 month old baby ?

What should be normal tsh level for 1 month old baby. Plz reply fast.
Mon, 20 Jun 2011

The normal TSH level for1 month old baby is .9 to 7.7microunits/millilitre
Thanks

Hi, I am a 26 years old female. I recently tested had my thyroid tests and the results are T3 - 1.90 pg/ml T4 - 0.26 ng/dl TSH 3rd generation - more than 100 mIu/ml. I consulted a doctor and was asked to take thyrox tablet for a month. I would like to know is my condition serious as the TSH levels are way over the normal range. Thanks in advance

hello doctor , i am 16 year old girl having hypothyroidism from last 5 years. i was asked to take 50/75 mcg thyronorm on alternate days.as after doing tsh for 8 or 9 times each after the interval of about 6 months during these 5 years,the report were normal all the time. My doctor insisted me to decrease my medicine in initial days and then to stop the medicine for 45 days now my T4 is 96.90 and TSH is 8.17 my doctor has asked me to stop the thyronorm for next three month and then go for tsh and tpo test i wanted to ask you that is tpo a kind of blood test and should i really need to follow with the medicine ?

Hi, i am 28 yrs old lady with one 2 year old daughter. my TSH level has incresed by 5.59mlU/L. how safe it is? secondly, i want to conceive for second baby, what precautions should i take? what medicines and excersice or food suppliments i should take to bring it to normal?

Recent questions on  Thyroid disease

Hi, I have had a fluttery feeling in my throat off and on for a couple of weeks and /or palpitations.Also a sensation that there is something in there or in my upper chest. Heart rate is regular, no other symptoms. I am hypothyroid for many years. It is not severe, just bothers me and I worry what it is.

hi,i went through total thyroidectomy 3 months back.my heart is beating hard and i feel like i will have a heart attack..my tsh level is normal..i take 125 mg of thyroxine daily..also i am 20 years old..why is my heart beating like i will get a heart attack?

My mother is 89 and on hospice care for advanced A.D. she has developed, over past year, an indentation on the top of her skull running left to right about three inches back from the front of the scalp. She has several large nodules on her thyroid, but her endocrinologist declined to pursue with needle biopsy or surgery due to her age and advanced disease, A.D. what do you think could be the cause of the changes in the top of her skull, indentation. She also has had significant loss in brain mass in past 12 years per MRI studies ren years apart.

My psychiatrist added 25 mcg of liothyronine, I started taking it Thursday 3-19, to be increased to 50 mcg after one week to augment my depression that has been resistent to other antidepressants. I don t have enough energy to leave the sofa. I also have panic disorder. I have gained about 35 lbs. in about nine months. I m nervous after reading some of the reviews. Should I be. How long can I safely take this medication. Will my thyroid stop producing the harmone naturally if I stay on this medication? When I come off will my thyroid be normal? I have very high hopes that this will increase my metabolism and give me the energy I m lacking and aid in my depression. Thank you

Hi. A few days ago I started experiencing heart palpitations. I feel my heart fluttering in my chest and throat. It doesn't happen when I am moving around. It starts when I sit down, upright on the couch or in a chair. It stops when I lie down or...

I recently got AMA - Anti Microsomal Antibody test done. The range was supposed to be 34 as Positive. My reading showed a Value of 91. The lab person said this is very high. Can you plz let me know If I need to get any further tests done to know...

Thank you. About three weeks ago, I noticed a slight redness of skin at throat area. It waned and is now back on all over the front of my neck. The skin seems puffed and is very red. No small or large bumps on skin. My throat is mildly sore.