Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

What should be done to overcome partial erectile dysfunction and varicose vein ?

my age is 31. I got married on May 2011. I face problem in sex. During sex, my penis is not getting stiff enough. When I touch my left testicle] I feel pain . I am facing varicose vein . On my legs I can see the bulging vein but not that big. I am using socks as directed by the doctor . Could u pls help me to overcome this difficulty? Thanks
Asked On : Sat, 11 Feb 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  113
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello.Welcome to HCM forum.Most probable cause for lack of stiffness in your penis during sex seems to stem from the fear of hurting your testes during sex and subsequently getting pain.Other reason may be lack of sufficient foreplay resulting in decreased arousal.You must get an ultrasound testes done and consult a urologist for the diagnosis and subsequent surgery for varicocele,if it is there.There can be various other reasons for pain testes which can be diagnosed on ultrasound testes or CT of testes,if required.Thanks and good luck.
Answered: Sat, 11 Feb 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor