Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps

129 Doctors Online
Owl Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 18 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

What should be done to increase the size of the penis ?

my penis too small only 3inch my weigh 79 height 5.5 pls give a good medicene name sir iam realy very ubset this problem sir ihave 29 old sir my problem my penis is no length only 3inch my weight 79 hight 5.5 ihave dibatic also my girl frd tel your penis very small what can i do sir iam not married pls give me a good medicene name
Wed, 18 Jan 2012
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Dermatologist 's  Response
u need not to worry.
more then 1.5 inch is sufficient.
only front part female vagina is sensitive.
size doesnot matters.
what important is pleasure,spend more time in foreplay.
no medicine will increase your penis size,so dont trap in fake ad
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]

Related questions you may be interested in


Loading Online Doctors....