Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
155 Doctors are Online

What should be done to get rid of infertility problem ?

Dear Sir: I have been married for the last 13 years and still childless.I have 25 - 30 /HPF Pus cells in my semen analysis report and feel pain in my right testis even some semen report shows 2-3 % rapid sperms and the rest are of abnormal shaped but sperm concentration is about 80 %.what to do. Arfanul Haq Barikot swat khyber pukhtoon khwa pakistan
Asked On : Tue, 5 Apr 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  81
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
  User's Response
my husband also have 18-20 pus cells and active motile are 40% sluggish 30% and non motile 30% doctor advise him cerophene 50mg for 3 months why doctor suggest him tis med ......
Answered: Mon, 15 Aug 2011
General & Family Physician Dr. Shainaz Arif Kaware's  Response
Hello Mr.Arfanul Haq;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
Normally 2-4 pus cells can be present in semen but 25-30 pus cells is quite high and suggest some sort of infection in the epidydimis;or testes.Also you have abnormal forms of sperms so you need to get treated.Please consult a Urologist /Andrologist for examination and treatment ;he will prescribe you antibiotics to treat the pus cells and even other medicines to improve the sperms abnormality count and motility.Once the semen analysis improves you will hopefully become a father.
All the best.
Take care
Answered: Sat, 9 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]

Related questions you may be interested in


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor