Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

What should be done to cure headache ?

hi I am a student studying in class 12one year before i had a severe headache and i used to feel like some needle is piercing in my braini showed many doc And did ct scan and everything but the problem didnt get solvethen few months before i heard of meditation and started practising it but then i started facing mental problemsmy heart beats very fastwhat could be the solution
Asked On : Thu, 28 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  80
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Anesthesiologist 's  Response
You had checked and done CT looks , it is not any pathological are 12 standred student.Probably you have Anxiety neurosis.keep occupied mind in study.if you does n't like recent subject , change and study whichever liking subjects.Do some exercise.Pass some time in music or game whichever you like.Then consult Psychetrician and take small doses of antidepressing drugs -Tablets-Sertraline-50mg o.d. with your local physician advice.
Answered: Thu, 28 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor