Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
180 Doctors are Online

What should be done in case of overdose of rancad ?

doctor prescribed my mom rancad to take in morning but by mistake she had it once again at night can u please tell whetherr she can take lipisafe and rettriol or shall i ask for doctors help
Asked On : Wed, 14 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  97
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Internal Medicine Specialist 's  Response
Thanks for using Healthcaremagic,

This medicine is used for Angina pectoris and taking another tablet should not cause any problem as usually it is tolerated well but still over dose can cause following nausea

vomiting,dizziness,confusion,double vision,pain, burning, numbness, or tingling in any part of the body.

If anything is there consult your Physician and get an ECG to see that everything is fine specially QT interval.Other medicine can be taken.
You should consult your treating doctor certainly.

Hope this helps.
Take care.
Dr.Akhilesh Dubey M.D.

Answered: Mon, 28 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor