Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

What should be done for this lump on my head ?

hi,I have a lump on my head .It is movable.and blood comes from it when it hurts doesn t pain nor irritate.kindly advice what needs to be done.
Asked On : Mon, 28 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  45
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response

Welcome to HCM.

Did this appear after a blunt trauma on the head? If yes then the lump on your head may be a hematoma. This will gradually get absorbed and disappear.

Consult a surgeon who will have to examine the lump and determine the cause. He may have to do other investigations to make a diagnosis.

Since it bleeds sometimes, it is better that you consult a surgeon.
Answered: Thu, 28 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor