Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
147 Doctors are Online

What should be done for this extra skin growth on the right thigh ?

I am 35 year old I have a extra skin growth on the right thigh The growth is not at all hurting when I touch it is just a smooth skin but its sill growing now almost half size of a Cashewnut Is it requited to be removed if not its keep growing and may be problem in future?
Asked On : Wed, 23 Feb 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  172
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
  User's Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic Forum
Your description suggests that its a wart. Treatment of which is either Surgery or Homoeopathy.
Further problems can can grow again , at the same /surrounding or new areas, even after surgery.
Homoeopathy offers permanent or atlest long lasting solution.
Answered: Thu, 24 Feb 2011
Dermatologist Dr. Bharat Chawda's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum,
Saritha as you said its a small growth which is soft ,that would mean that it is just a SKIN TAG.A wart would have a rough surface over it.The site which you are mentioning is also for a skin tag.You just need a electro-coutry which is a machine specific for this kind of lesion .See a dermatologist who can effectively remove this from root.
take care,
Answered: Thu, 24 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor