Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
171 Doctors are Online

What should be done for the foreskin which is unable to be moved back ?

Hello doctors thnx for help here Many persons ask abt foreskin tht cant move back and solution is little opertion( circumcision ) , i also have same prob so i want to ask u tht without tht opertion we cant go on in marriage life?? Opreation is must??, And i read in various magazine tht after circumcision operation , person can effect easily HIV or any other infection, is it right or wht ? im 23 male single , never had sex. Really confused and i m so afraid abt Operation so plz give me alternate solution ( without operation )
Asked On : Wed, 27 Jul 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  104
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
  User's Response
u can go forperation in good place. HIV infection is not likely during operation.
but u can can infected if u have sex with infected HIV persion and blood tranfusion of infected people.
hope u understand and hepled u.
thank u .
Answered: Wed, 27 Jul 2011
General & Family Physician Dr. Sumanth.P's  Response

Thanks for posting your query.

If the foreskin is tight it would impose problem in sexual act.

Circumcision is protective against HIV .

So you need not worry about it.

You can undergo the proposed surgery in case of tight foreskin and marry later.

Hope I have answered your query.

Wishing you good health.


Answered: Wed, 27 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor