Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
155 Doctors are Online

What should be done for spinning in the head with vomitting ?

hi, m 44 yrs old women. frm last week my head is spinning, which making me hard to walk and stand. But worst of all I vomit 3 times this evening and i cant move my head any more. If I did so, im sure, i will vomit again. plz help,what is happening to me? what can i do?
Asked On : Wed, 30 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  136
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello there..
welcome to healthcare magic forum..
You might having some trouble either your nervous system or your ear..So you need to consult a doctor and get a couple of tests which will help you to determine the cause of your illness!!
In the mean time you could take tab emest to get some relief from vomiting and also be watchful so that you don suffer any injury due to fall.
hope this helps.
take care..
Answered: Wed, 30 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor