What should be done for pus cells in urine ?

pus cells in the urine over 100/hpf, should i be s cared??
Tue, 10 May 2011
hello,
its uti. consult a physician for it. take a lot of water.antibiotics needed for it.take them under the guidance of doctor.take care.
Dermatologist Dr. Gaurav Patel's  Response
hi
u have severe infection.
u need to consult doctor as early as possible.
it may be urinary tract infection not in kidney
drink more water
u need to take antibiotic tab and some other medicine
dont waste ur time,go to doctor.
its not emergency but we must not delay

hi.... my daughter is 8 n half months old...for the past 15 days she is having problems in passing urine...i guess its paining becoz of which she is crying....we have done a R/E and M/E of urine in which pus cell cont is 4-6 /hpf , epithilial cell cont is 3-4/hpf and albumin is found in trace...is it normal? what should be the pus cell and epithilial cell count??

My mother is 80+. She started urinating with blood today. She has burning sensation and pain . Routine examination of Urine shows pus cells between 2.5 to 3.50%. Should we consult a Urologist? What will be the cause? Urine culture result will be ready only after 3 days.

Hi I got my urine test done in which 18-20 pus cell came in report. Then my doctor suggested to go for urine culture and result came as no bacteria found. As in negitive result. What should I do further? My doctor has given medicine zoxan, zifi,vizalayc, AF150. Please suggest

Recent questions on  Urinary tract infection

my daughter is suffering from VUR of grade 3 on rt side & grade 4 on left side. she s having urinary tract infection with pus cells more than 100 n protein ++. she s on I.V. injections [sulbactin & ampicillin] i wanna knw wether her treatment is on a rt way??

For the past two years, I ve been getting what I thought were urinary tract infections. While being treated for that, my symptoms would be better, but not gone all the way. The symptoms I m referring to is the following: When I have to urinate, my left side hurts by the top half of my ribs. The pain goes into my chest. When my side hurts, that s how I know I have to urinate. Sometime the urination has a bad smell. I don t feel the tinkling in my stomach anymore when I need to urinate, only an uncomfortable feeling in my side, and chest. My doctor passed away in August, and I now have no insurance. Please help!

Hi there i am 19 years old and have been poorly for the last 10 days i went to the hospital 4 days ago and was told i have an upper respotory infection and i have a urine tract infection that could be developing in my kidney i returned to the hospital the next day in agony on my right lower back and my left front side and was then told i have a respotory infection constipated and congested now i have been taken antibiotics for three days now and only feel slighty better but my back its in agony my neck and glands r sore to touch i have a slight tempeture ma throat is swollen i have a cough a runny nose itchy eyes lost my appitite and feel dizzy and run down have i been diagnosed correctly?? Many thanks

Laura has recently been on broad spectrum antibiotics for a recurrent urinary bladder infection. While slicing meat, she cut herself and had difficulty stopping the bleeding. How may have the prolonged use of antibiotics played a role in her bleeding ?

I'm having slight bleeding when I urinate and also light vaginal bleeding . I am also having slight abdominal pain . I had cervical cancer and had to have a complete hysterectomy 36 years ago in which they removed my uterus, 1 ovary and cervix. ....

I had sex last night. Can feel a urinary tract infection coming on. I have alprim antibiotics , if I take them today will This affect my pill

I’m a male 76 years of age and have had some pain in the pubic area when I urinate - I have had to yhrinate very frequently as well for the past three days -this morning I urinated blood (first time ever) - since my first episode of urinating...