What should be done for pus cells in urine ?

pus cells in the urine over 100/hpf, should i be s cared??
Tue, 10 May 2011
hello,
its uti. consult a physician for it. take a lot of water.antibiotics needed for it.take them under the guidance of doctor.take care.
Dermatologist Dr. Gaurav Patel's  Response
hi
u have severe infection.
u need to consult doctor as early as possible.
it may be urinary tract infection not in kidney
drink more water
u need to take antibiotic tab and some other medicine
dont waste ur time,go to doctor.
its not emergency but we must not delay

hi.... my daughter is 8 n half months old...for the past 15 days she is having problems in passing urine...i guess its paining becoz of which she is crying....we have done a R/E and M/E of urine in which pus cell cont is 4-6 /hpf , epithilial cell cont is 3-4/hpf and albumin is found in trace...is it normal? what should be the pus cell and epithilial cell count??

My mother is 80+. She started urinating with blood today. She has burning sensation and pain . Routine examination of Urine shows pus cells between 2.5 to 3.50%. Should we consult a Urologist? What will be the cause? Urine culture result will be ready only after 3 days.

Hi I got my urine test done in which 18-20 pus cell came in report. Then my doctor suggested to go for urine culture and result came as no bacteria found. As in negitive result. What should I do further? My doctor has given medicine zoxan, zifi,vizalayc, AF150. Please suggest

Recent questions on Urinary tract infection

My father had prostate and it is diagnosed that it is cancers and was operated 10 years ago the doctor told that he has removed the cancer but could not operate the prostate because of come complication .After the operation the doctor under gone Cystoscopy test every year for 5 years after the operation and found no sign of cancer reformation after 10 year he has urinary infection with temperature he took antibiotics and also ultrasound was conducted and found that a little enlargement in prostate is there doctor advised to take medicine as there is not significant enlargement of prostate .After taking medicine he was cured and urine test it is found the inflection is gone and now after 20 day he has again have urinary infection can u please give me the reason ?

i have had 8 urine infection in the past 10months been for a kidney scan which shows a lump on my right kidney im on trimethoprim 200mg one a night but lately i have been having very sore heads till the point were i cant lift my head of the pillow as very tired bloated and a coating on tongue

My daughter is a crohn's sufferer, diagnosed 12 months ago. She is on immunosuppressants and suffers repeat bladder infections. The crohn's itself is under control (we think) but today she is in pain again with an urgent need to pass water and there has been blood in her urine which has been absent with previous infections. She has mentioned her illness to doctors when getting treatment for "water infections" and they have been fairly dismissive of a link to crohns. The problem is we do not know what to expect if a flare-up occurs. Could this latest symptom (blood in her urine) be a symptom of flare-up or should we stop being concerned and assume it is another water/bladder infection? I would like her to go to A&E and get it checked but don't want to touble doctors unnecessarily.

Hi!. I'm having some difficulties in the procedure called Irrigating cystoclysis...I found the answers but I can't reason out why..

-to restore or maintain the patency of the bladder
•     to prevent formation of calcific deposits in and around the indwelling catheter
•     to relieve bladder spasm
•     to drain the bladder when acute urinary retention is present
•     to irrigate bladder with a medication to treat an infection or local bladder irritation

why is it cystoclysis is indicated for post genito-urinary surgery, urinary tract infection and also in prostatic hematuria?..

I'm having slight bleeding when I urinate and also light vaginal bleeding . I am also having slight abdominal pain . I had cervical cancer and had to have a complete hysterectomy 36 years ago in which they removed my uterus, 1 ovary and cervix. ....

I had sex last night. Can feel a urinary tract infection coming on. I have alprim antibiotics , if I take them today will This affect my pill

I’m a male 76 years of age and have had some pain in the pubic area when I urinate - I have had to yhrinate very frequently as well for the past three days -this morning I urinated blood (first time ever) - since my first episode of urinating...