Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps

169 Doctors Online
Owl Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 18 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

What should be done for irritation and watering in the eye because of a dust particle in my eye ?

doctor just a day ago dust particles had entered my eye while riding.i seem to have developed watering and irritation.what should i do?
Fri, 13 Jan 2012
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to health care magic forum
please don`t rub for God sack as it will lead to corneal injury. use antibiotic eye drops ,things will improve .
Wish you good health
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
If you get dust or debris in the eye, do not rub it as this could cause abrasions and damage the eye. Your body's natural tears or a sterile eyewash are best for washing away any debris.
Ophthalmologist Dr. Nyla's  Response
Hello Anil,
It colud be a minor problem but you have to make sure you dont have any foreign body in the eye so it would be better to visit a doctor rather than just putting eye can put antibiotic analgesic combination eye drops one drop 4-5 times in a day.
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....