Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
151 Doctors are Online

What should be done for increased wbc count ?

my papa s age is 65 years old. he done angioplasty in 11 years ago by Dr. anish chandarana sir. He is diabetic. when he doing rutien blood test ..wbc count is 33000. what is conclution for this increase wbc.
Asked On : Thu, 24 Feb 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  316
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
  User's Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic Forum
High WBC count can be due to a number of reasons like an infection, intake of certain medicaion like steriods, Allergy, stress or more serious disorders like that of Bone Marrow.

For further evalution, a detail history and more investigations are needed. So please visit your family doctor..soon.
Answered: Thu, 24 Feb 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor