Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
120 Doctors are Online

What should be done as my girlfriend has not got her periods after having intercourse ?

Me and my girl friend had intercourse last month. But this month she missed her periods, I am suspecting whether she is pregnant . but now we don t want to have marriage and children. because we want to marry after 3 years. pls suggest us
Asked On : Thu, 9 Dec 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  68
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Cardiologist 's  Response
Hi well come to HCM.
First of all you confirm pregnancy if the test is negative most of your worry will go.
If test is positive only you and your girl friend can take decision about further course
of action.Thanks
Answered: Thu, 25 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor