Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

What should a teen do to increase height and weight ?

hello doctor , im 15 years old. but im so skinny and short in height. what should i do to grow my height and my weight
Asked On : Tue, 5 Apr 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  43
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
  User's Response
welcome to healthcare magic
do not worry you still have some years left for your growth.Now you can do is have balanced and nutritious diet with regular exercise or playing out-door games
Answered: Tue, 5 Apr 2011
General & Family Physician Dr. Shainaz Arif Kaware's  Response
welcome to HealthcareMagic
Please write your weight & height .Any way you are too young & will keep on growing in height & also your weight will increase so no need to worry.Any way for your information the height is related to genes so if your parents & grandparents are of decent height then you can assume that you will gain a height as much as your mother thats for sure.As for weight you can have a good healthy diet rich in protein ;do exercise & you will be gaining weight also.
Take care.
Answered: Tue, 5 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor