Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

What should a person having a swelling on the neck due to dust allergy do ?

HI! doctor i got swollen in my neck so my doctor suggested me FNAC test my age is 25 years,height 5.2,weight 54kg,and i use to have cough,cold most of the time i get affected by the dust and hard smell very soon due to which my nose get affected like cold and then my whole throat get affected
Asked On : Sat, 11 Jun 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  65
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi, Sonika,
Thanks for query,
It seems that you have got allergic bronchitis and rhinitis.
You might have allergy to dust or pollen bodies.
There may be enlarge lymph nodes in the neck.
You go for blood test for Eosinophilia,
Take some antihistamine and pain is there in the neck lymph nodes take antibiotic.
Have fresh air and atmosphere.
ok and bye.
Answered: Sat, 11 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
hi welcome,
this test FNAC to test any problem for lymphadinitis is there or not.
any way for you what was the result of the test?
if not done just you go for blood routine to test any allergents present in body.
on that base we can go for further tests to confirm.
this complaints what you are suffering is due to allergy now.
best anti allergent medicines are available in homeopathy treatments
you can approach a very good doctor
thanking you
Answered: Sat, 11 Jun 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor