Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

What should I take for recurring sinus,fever and eye pain ?

i am 20years,weigh 84kg and have atimes fever with alot of head aches ,my eyes pain me also atimes and i suffer from sinuses.
Asked On : Thu, 12 May 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  47
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
  User's Response
You have sinusitis which get accute sometimes. Avoid allergens like dust, pawder,pefumes. Lose your weight as it hampers your immunity.Take tab tribhuvankirti 1 tab bd.
Answered: Thu, 12 May 2011
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
Hi,thanks for query.You should take some regular treatment for this problem.Unless you treat it properly you are not going to have lasting relief.Please talk help of an ent surgeon if you want.Avoid too much of cold drinks and junk food.You can try plain steam inhalation.bye.
Answered: Thu, 12 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor