Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
192 Doctors are Online

What should I substitute with my breast milk during night ?

Hi sir My question is my baby is in 7th month, for 6 months have given breast feed and in 7th month i do breast feeding at nights in mornings giving cerlac and other milk substitues..these days i feel like milk has reduced will that cause redcution in milk. Kid is not driking other milks at nights.
Asked On : Sun, 6 Mar 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  109
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
shatavri rasayan with milk is recommanded to you.Also the mental status is also important with physical conditions.
Answered: Sun, 6 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Ram Mani Bhandari's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
There is nothing to worry we had got Ayurvedic treatment for maintainig milk .
Shatavari(Asparagus racemosus) preparation drugs are very helpful like satavari kalpa, shatavari churna , shatavari rasayan etc
Answered: Sun, 6 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor