Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

What should I give a four month old baby apart from breast milk?

hi i m parul and i have a 4 month baby boy, now what should i give him with breast feeding? my mother-in-law told me to give him lentils water, farex or some cereal food made with rice.i m in India...........and he doesn t takes the feeding bottle,after three days we are going out of station so i m facing problem regarding his food. Please help me by replying soon. Thanks
Asked On : Fri, 19 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  20
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Pediatrician 's  Response
good evening, till 5 to 6 months , mothers milk will be sufficient, then on u acn start weaning foods , basically home prepared multi cereal and grain mixture, lentil water, dala and rice khihcri, fruits like boiled apple, smashed banana, ect, avoid bottle feeding, avoid ready made packed foods. when u start with new food dont be over enthusiastic, start slowly in small amounts.
Answered: Fri, 19 Oct 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor